Yes, we always see articles on how to build our wardrobe and personal style, but here’s a fun article we came across that teaches us how to build our JEWELRY wardrobe. Ali Galgano is the founder of a great jewelry website charmandchain.com . If you like our http://www.cayetanolegacy.com/ collection, then you’ll like her picks. In the latest article of People StyleWatch, Ali takes us through what we need.
Here’s a recap:
– Start with gold earrings – “they go with nearly every outfit and flatter all skin tones and faceshapes!”
– Go for a statement necklace – Look for pieces that have “bring-down-the-house impact!” Hello!! can we say CLC? 🙂
– Mix and match bracelets – “Its all about layering…”
– Collect personal pieces – “Find things you like wearing daily..”
– Try a trend – “The must haves for fall are….necklaces in gold tones with brown, deep blue, and green accents.”