With Spring in the air, we’re cleaning out our closets and adding a few “of the moment” trends. The one we’re loving most are kimono jackets. They’re just so laid back, colorful, and perfect for any occasion.
The volume of these jackets pair perfectly with any of our statement pieces which is great for us as we’re always on the go to meetings and events.
Here are some great ideas on how to incorporate the kimono jacket into your wardrobe.
Kimono’s are great because they work with any body size and shape. You can find this silhouette in a number of ways such as dresses, cardigans, blouses, lightweight jackets. Here are some ways on how to wear a lightweight kimono jacket.
1) For a casual day look, pair with jean shorts and a tank top – kimono’s are naturally dressy with their eye catching sleeves and prints that it would compliment the laid back style of shorts and a tank top.
2) Cropped kimono’s would look great with dark blue skinny jeans and nude pumps
3) Longer length kimono’s would look great paired with black leggings or black tights
4) For a dressier look, you can pair a little black dress (LBD) and jazz it up with a kimono cover up
5) For resort wear, you can use a sheer kimono jacket as a chic cover-up as you grab your cocktails by the water.