(photo via www.horchow.com)
POSITION: CREATIVE STRATEGIST – 3 Openings
Company: Cayetano Legacy Collection, Inc.
Date of posting: August 3, 2012
Locations: New York City, NY , Los Angeles, CA, Orange County, CA (works remotely)
Reports to: CEO
If You Are A Fashion, Style and Events Lover…
Now you have the opportunity to build a business around your passion, while staying deeply connected within the fashion industry. We are looking for an innovative, resourceful, and organized person with a great sense of personal style to join our creative strategy team, representing your respective region. As a Creative Strategist, you’ll earn money by sharing your insider styling expertise and CLC’s seasonal collections with women who love statement fashion. You will be the eyes and ears for CLC in your market; and the face of the company to the region.
Make It Your Career…
- Trunk Shows – You will plan and host trunk shows at private residences, boutiques, spas, etc. (you can get as creative as you’d like!), where you will introduce your guests to the CLC brand, showcase your favorite pieces, and make sales
- Networking – It’s not about how many connections you have – it’s about how many you make. As you help build the CLC brand, you will cultivate relationships with other area CLC fans and partners who want to host trunk shows , in which you will offer your support and expertise
- Recruit Brand Advocates – You will have the opportunity to spread awareness for the business by getting others excited and passionate about the brand
- Public Relations – You will work with local stylists, morning shows, newspapers, magazines, etc., to feature CLC jewelry in their pieces
- HQ-Driven Events – You will have the opportunity to work with other CLC team members in your area, and on a national level, at events and appearances – newscasts, wine festivals, pop-up shops and more!
Is This You? We Are Looking For Someone Who…
- Has a great sense of personal style
- Understands the fashion industry
- Is entrepreneurial, motivated, and, most of all, sales-driven
- Loves meeting new people and branching out of their circle
- Has a penchant for planning fun get-togethers (are you the one in your group who is always making the plans? Coming up with creative gatherings? Informing everyone of the newest restaurant, boutique or trends?)
- Keeps strong attention to detail
- Sets goals and works hard to achieve them
The CLC Benefits….
- You Make Your Own Schedule – You have complete control over your schedule and can work whenever you want
- We Provide You With What You Need – We provide everything you need to get started – a selection of CLC pieces on loan for your trunk shows, Line Sheets, Marketing Material, Business Cards, Training Materials, and Promotional Offers for you and your guests
- Commissions, Complimentary Jewelry & Cash Bonuses – You receive commission on every sale you make. As your number of sales increases, your commission rate increases as well. And as part of the CLC team, you will receive generous product gifting and cash bonuses
- Exclusive Access to Behind-the-Scenes Action – If you’ve always wanted to be part of the fashion industry, this is the perfect opportunity to get a firsthand look at our design, production and marketing processes, through execution. From opportunities to be a face of the company on morning shows, to attending fashion shows in your area, this will allow you access into the wonderful world of fashion.
* * *
About Cayetano Legacy Collection, Inc.
Formed in 2011, the Cayetano Legacy Collection Inc. fashion label focuses on creating classic women’s jewelry in stunning statement, modern settings. The company was founded by three sisters Karen Cayetano Leano, Gail Cayetano Classick and Christine Cayetano Brigino, after recognizing a need for women’s accessories showcasing the beautifully sourced material from the Philippine Islands. In just its first year, the company has gained worldwide attention through features in major press outlets such as BRAVO, The Los Angeles Times, CBS and more. For a complete list of products, visit www.cayetanolegacy.com or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CayetanoLegacy .